Abandonment Objection Deadline Approaching

Hide Featured Image

Any person wishing to object to the inclusion of an absolute water right must file a statement of objection in writing with the division engineer by July 1, 2021.

Please see the Water Rights page, Division Engineer's Abandonment Lists & Objection Form section for information and to download an objection form.