San Juan and Dolores River Basins (Durango)
Division 7 administers all water resources of the San Juan and Dolores River Basins. Our staff administers water rights for water users, consults on water court cases, measures water flow, inspects dams to determine safe water storage levels, issue well permits, and maintains gaging stations and water records within these basins. Division 7 is also responsible for Compact compliance under the Animas-La Plata Project, La Plata River, and Upper Colorado River Basin Compacts, and for the interstate deliveries through the San Juan-Chama Project.
- La Plata River Current Streamflow
- La Plata River Active Call & Priority Status
- La Plata River Exchanges & Reservoir Deliveries
- Current Year La Plata River Compact Accounting (PROVISIONAL)
- Previous Years La Plata River Compact Accounting
- Long Hollow Fish Flow (Accounting for the fish flow release from Long Hollow reservoir)